"I just wanted to let you know you have a new fan! I used to frequent the “assemble your dinner and freeze it” places, but I knew there had to be a cheaper alternative. When I tried finding freezer recipes on the Internet, all I could find were casseroles! A friend suggested your web site, and I am so thankful she did. Thank you so much!"
Five chicken-based recipes and five beef-based recipes to assemble and freeze ahead for eating later! What could make your life simpler?
1. Triple Pepper Skillet Chicken
2. Baked Chicken with Leeks and Apples
3. Spice Rubbed Chicken with Grape Tomatos and Corn Salsa
4. Chicken Stroganoff
5. Happy Family Sesame Chicken
6. Golden Frosted Ground Beef Pie
7. Spicy Orangy Beef
8. Thick Crock Beef Stew
9. Stir Fry Steak Salsa Verde
10. Curried Beef Soup
SERVING SIZE: 4 servings
MEATS USED: Chicken and beef
COOKING METHODS: Skillet and oven
INCLUDES: Serving suggestions, nutritional data, points, shopping list, instructions (Assembly instructions and “at time of cooking” instructions)